London - England







I can tell you that I don't recommend wrestling a huge backpack and 2 surfboards through peak hour on the tube! I had no choice though, I had to get to Chancery Lane (if you don't know London that's a very busy part of the city) to get some keys from my friend Shaz. Oh well, interesting experience although in hindsight it would have been fun to tell a few porkies about being a pro surfer to all the people who asked (and yes, people actually talked to me on the tube!.

So what to do with this blog now? Is the Surfari over? My plans now are to live and work in London for a while (well, after travelling around Europe a bit, sans surfboard). I think the Surfari from here will cover any surf/snow travel until I return home for good. Or maybe just any surf travel I do from now on. I certainly intend to go on a few surf trips ex-London - Morocco, France and Ireland to name a few!

The Surfari, to be continued.....