Day 129 - Torquay



Started off the day well with a nice little surf at Torquay surf beach in 2-3 foot waves then it all took a turn for the worse when I crashed the car! Well I didn't really crash it but did manage to drive it into a knee-high post in the caravan park. Crunched the rear corner of the front mudguard quite badly. Dammit!

So much for relaxing, I spent the rest of the day driving around Geelong going to wreckers to try to find a new panel (best I could do was $250 for a non-genuine replacement in primer) and to panelbeaters to get some quotes on fixing it (um, $1400-1800). I came back in a pretty foul mood at potentially having to spend so much of my travel budget on something so stupid but tried to to inflict too much of it on Jack.

Surf: Torquay Surf Beach, Vic, 2-3 foot, 2.0hr (119.5 total)